krystal & chris | vintage books, wildflowers, at peabody farms

Gasp. Sometimes I think I dreamed this wedding. Everything was perfect. Beautiful. Totally reflective of the couple. Vintage books and wildflowers for centerpieces, a typewriter guestbook, the big red barn….it makes me cry. Oh, and Molly Fowler rocked all of the printed goodness. They are so dreamy I actually salivated on the invitation as I was taking a photo of it.
And if you missed their epic vintage engagement session, you can see it here!

Comments

comments

velvetowlphotography - July 1, 2010 - 12:57 pm

Beautiful wedding, gorgeously captured! great work! And that flower girls dress…TO DIE FOR~ that is AMAZING! Totally diggin the feathers.

Len and Rosie Sexson - July 1, 2010 - 3:10 pm

WEDDING POEM

I envision a man and woman committed to empowering and uplifting our people.

I envision a man and woman overcoming all obstacles placed before them
collectively and individually by the support they provide to one another.

I envision a man and a woman living happily as friends, partners, and soul
mates loving each other unselfishly and unconditionally.

I envision a man and a woman living with mutual respect and patience, l
oyalty and honesty.

I envision a man and a woman joined spiritually, metaphysically, and emotionally
attaining inner peace and true happiness.

I envision the elders rejoicing in song and dance as they witness a man and
woman pass into righteousness, providing their souls with safe passage into the
next millennium with the love and strength of two warriors to endure the ages.

I envision harmony for a man and a woman as they join together as one as they
stare into each other’s eyes sharing gentle touches and passionate kisses.

I envision a man and a woman smile as they listen to the melodious voices of their
children playing and growing with pride as a family created through the love and faith
that God provided them.

I envision a man and a woman on bended knee in prayer asking for God’s
help in keeping their commitments to each other, their families, and their
community on the righteous path to everlasting life.

Laura B - July 1, 2010 - 3:46 pm

The cutest wedding I have ever seen. Ever. Not a single detail was overlooked. Amazing, amazing photography.

alea lovely - July 1, 2010 - 5:03 pm

this is some of your best work. i love this wedding. they are so cute!

Allison - July 1, 2010 - 9:23 pm

Obsessed. And dying. But mainly obsessed. I want to know where Krystal got her flower, because I want one for my everyday life. And I also want that flower girl dress. To wear. AMAZING photos Kate, love love love!

Allison Ehlers'd - July 1, 2010 - 9:48 pm

Lucky to be at this amazing wedding! SO MUCH LOVE! I’ve never had so much fun at a wedding and your pictures really captured it perfectly! You’ll have to do mine someday when I become the sister-in-law :)

Hi-Fi Weddings - July 2, 2010 - 9:44 am

omg omg omg i was gasping at every image and then i came across the CD favor and thought “YAY there IS a reason to beg to feature this wedding other than the sheer awesomeness of it!”

so ya, i’d totally love to feature this and highlight their music selections :) :):)

xoxoxo

[...] Sexson. If you would like to see more of Chris and Krystal’s fabulous wedding, please visit http://katiedayphoto.com/blog/?p=2162 and for their engagement session, click here. More photos of the event to [...]

geneoh - July 7, 2010 - 11:06 am

Awesome wedding, love the details!

kyle hale - July 7, 2010 - 9:55 pm

Awesome job, Katie. You really captured the details!

angie - July 8, 2010 - 5:50 pm

WOW…what an amazing wedding! Your photo’s are absolutely beautiful! :)

Julia - July 12, 2010 - 12:43 pm

So inspired for my own wedding in September. You captured so many darling details!

Yuriy - July 12, 2010 - 4:17 pm

Wow, these photos are amazing. And the wedding is beautiful, I love all the details. You did an awesome job of capturing every aspect of the wedding. Pure awesome.

[...] Sources: bridesmaids, table number, reception and groom [...]

Your email is never published or shared.

F a c e b o o k