I get emotional when my first year packages come to a close. I feel like I’ve seen Ty grow up before my eyes! And now, he’s a little dude!!!!
His main day job is “being a baby”, but he also moonlights as a naked cowboy.
Hi. I’m Katie.
Before you and I move on to second base, here's some stuff you should probably know about me:
- I adore my husband who makes me laugh louder and harder than any other human on the planet.
- I really like meeting new people. Especially you.
- I perform improv comedy around town.
- I have an awesome baby named Callie Rose, after my grandma.
- My favorite TV shows are Parks & Rec, The Office, SNL, Arrested Development, Big Bang Theory, Up All Night, & 30 Rock.
- I am the proud mother of a mutt from the humane society, named Halpert (bonus points if you get that one)
- I WILL dance at your reception. I've tried not to. I just can't help it. I hope this isn't a problem for you.
- I am a hopeless, HOPELESS romantic. I will probably cry during your vows. I apologize in advance.
- Laughing is my favorite. I laugh loud and often. I might even snort a little at your wedding toasts. Again, I apologize.
- I have an obsession with old buildings, junk from antique stores, and history . You can blame my dad for that.
- I take the phrase "put yourself in other people's shoes' very seriously, possibly making me one of the most sensitive people, ever. You can blame my mom for that.
- My family is the coolest family ... ever.
- I will not allow weddings to be stressful. Only fun.
- I want to see the world. So far, I can check off the US, Mexico, and very recently London, England, AND Paris, France!
- I am a big fan of Jesus, and realize more every day that I am nothing without him.
-I would love to take your picture!