photographing people who are ridiculously in love
Before you and I move on to second base, here's some stuff you should probably know about me:
- I adore my husband who makes me laugh louder and harder than any other human on the planet.
- I really like meeting new people. Especially you.
- I perform improv comedy around town.
- I have an awesome crazy-hilarious daughter named Callie Rose, after my grandma.
-I have the happiest baby boy on the planet named Emerson Allan, after...that philosopher..kind of..
- I am the proud mother of a mutt from the humane society, named Halpert (bonus points if you get that one)
- I WILL dance at your reception. I've tried not to. I just can't help it. I hope this isn't a problem for you.
- I am a hopeless, HOPELESS romantic. I will probably cry during your vows. I apologize in advance.
- Laughing is my favorite. I laugh loud and often. I might even snort a little at your wedding toasts. Again, I apologize.
- I have an obsession with old buildings, junk from antique stores, and history . You can blame my dad for that.
- I take the phrase "put yourself in other people's shoes' very seriously, possibly making me one of the most sensitive/empathetic people, ever. You can blame my mom for that.
- My family is the coolest family ... ever.
- I will not allow weddings to be stressful. Only fun.
- I want to see the world. So far, I can check off the US, Mexico, England, France...and Haiti!
- I am a big fan of Jesus, and realize more every day that I am nothing without him.
-I would love to take your picture!
The only thing I love more than a giddy, so-in-love, engagement session is a giddy, so-in-love anniversary session of aView full post »
These guys are adorable. Favorite Quote of the session. Me: Do you guys have any nicknames for eachother? Philip: IView full post »
Sigh. I love every single thing about this engagement session. Katie & Ryan live in the most magical neighborhoodView full post »
I can’t even handle these two. I can’t even handle these two. I can’t even handle these two.View full post »
She worked at a bank. He asked to “withdrawal her phone number”. And if that isn’t enough to proveView full post »
Is this couple even real? No one is really this attractive…right?!?!?! Also, they got engaged in Bordeaux,View full post »
This was me realizing how weirdly close I am to my clients while asking them to be EXTREMELY romantic.View full post »
Sigh. This session made me melt. You may have had the privelage of meeting Chrsitine Kershaw. She’s a tiny littleView full post »
Don’t save the date. They’re eloping. And I get to be the witness. I. Cannot. Wait.View full post »
Have I mentioned I love it when photographers book me? It’s such an honor! On top of that, Ali and her hubbyView full post »
GORGEOUS COUPLE!View full post »
I adore this session. The couple is beautiful (and funny!) and the whole things feels like old hollywood glamour. I canView full post »
Oh I just LOVE katelyn and miles!!! They’re so great and happy and LAUGH-y! And I think Katelyn said at the endView full post »
Super cute couple. cupcakes. and a Huge field of dandelions. Also super-sweet Amanda reminds me of Katniss, soView full post »
And now for the facebook-contest winners, Marilyn and Nick. These two are a GORGEOUS couple and so much fun! He livesView full post »
They met at the Potter’s House while playing chess. How cute!View full post »
these two middle-school-sweethearts are THE cutest!!View full post »
« Older posts
© 2016 katie day photography – wedding photography – springfield – branson – missouri|ProPhoto Photography Template by NetRivet Websites