photographing people who are ridiculously in love
Before you and I move on to second base, here's some stuff you should probably know about me:
- I adore my husband who makes me laugh louder and harder than any other human on the planet.
- I really like meeting new people. Especially you.
- I perform improv comedy around town.
- I have an awesome crazy-hilarious daughter named Callie Rose, after my grandma.
-I have the happiest baby boy on the planet named Emerson Allan, after...that philosopher..kind of..
- I am the proud mother of a mutt from the humane society, named Halpert (bonus points if you get that one)
- I WILL dance at your reception. I've tried not to. I just can't help it. I hope this isn't a problem for you.
- I am a hopeless, HOPELESS romantic. I will probably cry during your vows. I apologize in advance.
- Laughing is my favorite. I laugh loud and often. I might even snort a little at your wedding toasts. Again, I apologize.
- I have an obsession with old buildings, junk from antique stores, and history . You can blame my dad for that.
- I take the phrase "put yourself in other people's shoes' very seriously, possibly making me one of the most sensitive/empathetic people, ever. You can blame my mom for that.
- My family is the coolest family ... ever.
- I will not allow weddings to be stressful. Only fun.
- I want to see the world. So far, I can check off the US, Mexico, England, France...and Haiti!
- I am a big fan of Jesus, and realize more every day that I am nothing without him.
-I would love to take your picture!
Wowzah! I cannot believe the participation! I’m not going to lie, I hoped for maybe 20 people to play along,View full post »
Not joking, he is literally the new Gerber Baby. His parents entered one of his photos I took from his 6 month sessionView full post »
Well I’d been meaning to post the links to all of the press KDP has gotten over the summer, but I had just neverView full post »
Courtney from ‘Head vs. Heart’, and Ashley from ‘Hi-Fi Weddings’ were kind enough to featureView full post »
© 2016 katie day photography – wedding photography – springfield – branson – missouri|ProPhoto Photographer Site by NetRivet, Inc.