Hi. I'm Katie!
Don't think of me as a photographer. Think of me as a friend. A friend you hire for the night. A lady you give money to who spends the night with you--wait. This is sounding bad. Let me start over. Hi. i'm Katie.
Before you and I move on to second base, here’s some stuff you should probably know about me:
– I REALLY like meeting new people. (Especially you.)
-I've shot HUNDREDS OF WEDDINGS AND I'M STILL INTO IT. I love weddings. I LOVE THEM AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT.
– I perform improv comedy around town and I write comedy for Springfield’s local late night talk show, The Mystery Hour. (Yes, Springfield has a late night talk show. I know, it’s weird.) We won an Emmy for writing ‘Instagram Husband”.
– I adore my husband who makes me laugh louder and harder than any other human on the planet.
– I have four hilarious human children named Callie, Emerson, Nora, and Sadie. Our house is LOUD.
– I am the proud mother of a mutt from the humane society, named Halpert (bonus points if you get that one)
– I WILL dance at your reception. I’ve tried not to. I just can’t help it. I hope this isn’t a problem for you. (How do you hear the Cupid Shuffle and not dance. HOW?!?!?)
– I am a hopeless, HOPELESS romantic. I will probably cry during your vows. I apologize in advance.
– Laughing is my favorite. I laugh loud and often. I might even snort a little at your wedding toasts. Again, I apologize.
– I have an obsession with old buildings, junk from antique stores, and history. You can blame my dad for that.
– I will not allow weddings to be stressful. Only fun.
– My house is usually messy. BUT it’s really fun.
– I was chosen by The Knot as “Best of Wedding Photographers” and by 417 Magazine as “Top 20 Under 30” so that means I’m TOTALLY legit.
-I would LOVE to take your picture and hear your entire life story and become best friends. I love you. (Too soon?)